Here's a quick and easy whiskey sour to enjoy this holiday weekend and throughout the last days of summer.
If you prefer, this sour can easily be adjusted to a gin or vodka base. And if you have fresh lavender to garnish this lovely drink, go snip some off.
Lavender Peach Whiskey Sour
- 2 oz. bourbon or rye
- 2 Lavender Peach Mixicles® cubes (found in the Curated Collection sold at Kroger and online in the Floral Collection)
- 1 egg white or .75 oz aquafaba
- ½ oz. simple syrup (optional)
- 2 dashes lavender bitters (optional)
- Fresh lavender or peach slice for garnish
How to Mix:
Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin. Shake until you no longer hear the Mixicles rattling in the tin. Add ice, shake for 10 to 12 seconds, and strain into a chilled coupe glass. Garnish with fresh lavender or peach slice.